Location: Home / Health and Fitness
Health and Fitness
The Belle Vue Centre offers a wide range of health and fitness activities designed for people from all walks of life. Central to this is our belief that everyone has the ability to become fitter and healthier, and with the right supportive background, the Belle Vue Centre can help you achieve your goals.
What We Offer
- Personal One-to-One Sessions
- A Family Package for Gym Membership
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Price Plans
- Concessions for OAP's, Students and People on Jobseekers Allowance / Universal Credit
- A Good Quality, Low Priced Gym including Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Rowing Machines and Weight Lifting
- A Large Sports Hall for activities such as football, tennis, basketball and running.
- Carpet Bowls
- Chair Exercises
- Daybreak Sessions
- Healthy Eating Advice
Meet Sam - Belle Vue's Health and Fitness Instructor
Sam has been involved with the Belle Vue Centre since 1997, and her remarkable story is an inspiration to everyone. Weighing 20 stone at the time, and following encouragement from her 2 children, she started an incredible journey of weight loss, education and motivation at the Centre. With hard work and dedication, Sam lost 10 stone in body weight, and has kept it off ever since. Her success is visible for everyone to see, both in the level of fitness she has achieved, but also in her qualifications. Sam is now a fully qualified Health and Fitness Instructor, and uses her success story to inspire others in achieving their fitness goals too.
- Level 3 CYQ Certificate in Personal Training (Nutrition and Weight Management)
- Level 2 CYQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) - Gym Based Exercise
- Level 2 OCR Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Edexcel NVQ in Sport, Recreation, and Allied Occupations: Activity Leadership
- Emergency First Aid at Work
For more information about the services we offer please select from the following links below for more detailed information. You can also get in contact with the Belle Vue Centre on 01429 221 832.